Thursday, January 31, 2008

Another Dance Show!!! Best Dance Crew

OK. I'm officially addicted to another dance show - America's Best Dance Crew on MTV created by Randy Jackson.

I'm watching the audition show - the actual series starts Feb. 7th, and I'm thrilled to see one of the guys who auditioned (but didn't get into So You Think You Can Dance) is a part of the Boston crew Status Quo.

The guys from Indiana BreakSk8 who were doing hip hop on roller skates didn't get in. I need to find a video of them on the 'net somewhere - they were just AMAZING.

The Broadway hip hop crew Iconic was also amazing and hard to explain. "One singular sensation" with a hip hop undertone - just brilliant!

But by far one my favorites going into the competition is Fysh n Chicks. Here's to girls dancin' without showing off their bodies

The pop n' locking from this crew Kaba Modern was amazing - sharp, and all totally together.

No comments: