Tuesday, July 31, 2007

I'm now an SEO/SEM Trainer!

Looks like I've found myself providing training on Search Engine Optimization and Marketing, and I conducted a workshop at the National Conference on Volunteering and Service in July to rave reviews.

Here's a comment from one of my attendees:
By the way, I wanted to share with you that your workshop was the best that I attended at the conference. I especially appreciated the presentation of different levels of investment in SEO activities based upon how much time individuals have available. - Marta Bortner,
CaliforniaVolunteers


I'm also managing a blog for work related to How to Use the Internet to Recruit Volunteers where I translate SEO/SEM resources/research/techniques for a non-profit/volunteer recruitment audience.

And my co-workers thought it was amusing that I ran my parents through the same basic training so that they would understand how they can help me drive traffic to my father's website for the Golden Raven Storytelling Circle in Union, Maine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.